NZ Guide for Aspiring Certified Management Consultants
The New Zealand Guide for Aspiring Certified Management Consultants is a first point of reference for existing members of IMC New Zealand who are working towards their CMC certification, or prospective members who are considering gaining the CMC designation.
Part One discusses:
- Management consulting internationally
- Management consulting in New Zealand
- IMC New Zealand
- CMC requirements
Part Two presents the international framework in full
Part Three outlines:
- Available professional development courses and programmes
- Other available forms of support for aspiring CMCs
- Recommended management consulting books and articles
- Recommended management consulting websites, blogs and podcasts.
This is a companion document to the current Common Body of Knowledge (IMC New Zealand, 2012), and the Code of Professional Conduct (IMC New Zealand, n.d.).